tirsdag den 1. marts 2011

WARN OUT COOL SHOES meets talking heads

Maria hjelmborG - Tailormade MAMAJUMPSUIT


WANT TO WEAR YOU!!!!!!!



One of my very good fabulous friends warn out shoes!
She obviously coudnt get enough of the brownish leather vagabon-meets-Peter-Pan-shoe-look. So even before they became modern she bought her first pair! And judging from her pile of boots here, this counts at least 3 pairs :-)




SHE has ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS had the COOLEST style. Even when I met her the first time, I believe we were 7 or 8 years old.



We met at a handballmatch between my team and her team, and unfortunately, they beated us. Nevertheless I remember noticing, that this girl had a special thing with clothes. Boyfriend Levis jeans with some kind of pastel-tribal-kind of a little furniturish-looking fabrics plastered around on them. She was wearing Converse All star shoes too, not the onger ones, shoes. And she was 7 or 8. WAUW!! She had something special to her even then, one of the females I prefere 2 call modern-angels This is something she "just made" for the kicks one day. I "shot" it, ´cause I thought it looked kind of cool, matching her brown shoes-trip :-)




This "article" is a tribute 2 her & her good taste <3 style="color: rgb(204, 51, 204);">AND FRIENDSHIP ofcause... I prefere 2 call us the "talkingheads" talking all night, sleeping, waking up, continuing where we left with the owls watching us from the sheets. Haha :-)





SENTENCE OF THE DAY : "IF IT AINT BROKEN DONT FIX IT!"




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar