lørdag den 29. januar 2011

DATING A COW - & the possibility of becoming a coat tree



Slowly approaching my date...It starts out well, my date, I´mslowly approacing the gentleman WITH MY very appropriate bag, since I dont have udders as the "lady-cow", but ONLY 2, IT IS MY GREAT LUCK, that I have a bag like that 2 make the cow feel "at home". I have udders at my back!!!!


Perhaps no further words R needed here....!

Just look & "listen"


BUT then again Who am I 2 even conSIDER being able to "shut up" even on a blank weppage
Gotta give a few comments. CAUSE. The thing is that I actually conSIDERED following my fathers advice, when he suggested, that I´d hang up the jacket ON THE BULLS HORN on the photo, so that it could act lige a SUPER FUNKY & TRENDY HANGER / HALL STAND / COAT TREE!!!! Haha. THATS funny.
On this photo I am ACTUALLY considering DOING it! ;-)

HERE the COW is considering doing something ELSE 2 the jacket!!!





Change of heart - LOST THE NERVE!! Damn-it! BUT still a little bite for my date!!! My organic-cottonblazer. YUMMI



Here we R just BOTH posing for the photographer!!


WELL what can I say. THIS has been a VERY happy happy date inDEED, with my cow and my udders (yvere=tasen, FNIS!!!) !!!

1 kommentar: