torsdag den 6. januar 2011

EAT PRAY LOVE



WELL. This photo (me with a couple of Dandelions) was not excactly taken yesterday, BUT since I went to the Movies last night (it was the absolute LAST chance 2 C th wonderful Julia Roberts in "EAT PRAY LOVE", I went, and this photo from last summer reminded me of the movie.

The Movie says a lot about how I´ve lived my life the last 10 years, my way of seeing a lot of things.

Has SO many GREAT points!!!

Like:
IF you feel sad, THEN ALLOW YOURSELF 2 FEEL SAD INSTEAD OF FIGHTING IT!!!
IF you feel angry.....
IF you feel scared...
etc.
THAT´s the way 2 heal!!!

AND one of my favourites is, that if you open a door in your head/in your mind and CLEAR the room behind it!! EMPTY it for all the NOISE from Ur head, THEN THERE WILL B ROOM FOR LOVE!!!!!!!
MAKE ROOM FOR LOVE
QUIET Ur MIND!!!
Perhaps U´l B able 2 love the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!

Sounds wild, huh? MayB even crazy, but not impsoible, and not just "idealistic", I sense the latent ability in us humams....

I meditate ev´ry day more or less and it gives me SOOOOOOOOOOO much spaces for LOVE for creaTIVITY for EV´RYTHING GOOD!!!

U COULD TRY IT SOME DAY.... <3 If it´s 4 U ;-)

Hugs

Maria hjelmborG <3

Ps. This photo is also from my Maria hjelmborG - Puzzles & Fairytales-line
a pendant for semilarge necklaces I make. They R quite popular 2 :-) I LOOOOVE trees <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar